QViD Technologies POS Training and Maintenance Support Program
Every POS System setup made by QViD Technologies includes a 6-hour training for our customers. This training includes the basics of the system operation and should give you the knowledge to operate the system, create products, discounts, receive payments and other essentials features of the POS operation.
However, some of our clients business requires advance training. Inventory control with recipes, reporting, Custom field creation, dynamic pricing, Gift receipts/registry, clothing matrix, kits and item grouping, DVR integration, marketing features or vendor management to mention some, are features bundled in the system that requires advanced training.
QViD Technologies offers advanced training on any of these features if needed. Our POS Specialist will take the time to understand your need, and will give you the necessary training to assure that you will be capable of take advantage of these amazing features bundled in the software.
Advanced Training sessions estimated completion time depends on the feature requested and the learning curve of our clients, but we are confident that our training methodology will give you the knowledge to operate by yourself these advanced features.
QViD Technologies Maintenance programs are also offered to all of our clients to give them peace of mind on the POS hardware and software performance. Our remote maintenance program includes:
- Unlimited Remote Support (24/7)
- Unlimited Telephone Support (9am-6pm Monday to Friday)
- 1 Monthly Scheduled Maintenance Visit (2 Hours Hardware and Software Maintenance)
- Backup and Recovery Procedure Maintenance for up to 2 Stations
- Reduced rate on Additional on-site support
- Software Updates and Database Management
How does it work?
In case a problem arise with the software or hardware, you are covered by the maintenance program. The procedure is simple:
- Report the problem with our POS Team by calling or opening a ticket on our website
- POS Specialist will access remotely your system and work on the situation. (In most of the cases, issues can be solved through our remote sessions without need of on-site support)
- In case the problem can't be solved remotely, a specialist will be sent to your site within three hours of the incident.
- In case of emergency, a specialist will be sent to your site within an hour (additional fees apply)
- If the problem can be solved the same day, a replacement station will be installed on your site (additional fee apply)
Most of the problems that rarely happen with a POS system are software related and can be solved remotely. Our POS Specialist are highly trained to solve the problems quick and efficiently, putting you back online in minimum time.